Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Introduction

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all readers.

I am Nurul Safiani bt Nor Kamazaman from DEC 5 D and I am one of the student's in Kolej Professional MARA Indera Mahkota. The birth of this blog happens when it became one of my assignments in the subject that I take which is Digital and Mobile Communication subject, code ITE 3563 July-Dec 2014. The themes are focus on unique things, personality, creature, place, creation or culture in the world. I choose to focus on unique thing and my topic is the Uniqueness of Planet Saturn.


Objective:

The objective of this blog is to share and spread information about the uniqueness of the planet Saturn and why its uniqueness draws my attention. Moreover, it also can show how beautiful and majestic the Saturn is. Furthermore, it also can draw people attention to find out more about the outer space. Next, it also attract viewers to knows the stars that we always look at night and one of them are planet Saturn.

No comments:

Post a Comment